Are you ready to make Knight Rider a reality? Sounds awesome, we can help!
Remote Automotive Diagnostics
Remote OBD-II Test Support This device allows certified mechanics with test equipment located at remote locations anywhere to perform electronic diagnostic repairs or maintenance functions.
In-car Navigation System
Rental Car Built In Navigation "System that provides GPS navigation, cellular communication and turn by turn directions for rental cars."
Sabretooth Processor Reference Platform
Transmission Controller Reference Paragon helped Motorola reinforce their relationship with Chrysler by designing an embedded system now relied on many Chrysler vehicles.Learn More
We speak OBD-II CAN-bus and several other automotive protocols. We have extensive experience in this industry and would love to discuss how we can apply these to your product.
Ever tried an OBD-II project? Auto manufacturers comply with standards related to emissions and fuel economy. To do more on OBD-II you must deal with vehicles across the entire range of makes and models in the market. Paragon has helped multiple companies bring extremely unique products to market.
To support you we have experience in:
- OBD-II Diagnostics Capture and Translation.
- Design of automatic transmission controllers.
- Integrating GPS locators with vehicle CPUs to track vehicle diagnostics with physical locations and speeds.
- Decoding CAN bus communications for capturing diagnostic codes and reprogramming vehicle component statuses.
- Hands-on testing of OBD-II communications with multiple models across the automotive industry.
- Analysis of OBD-II communication transactions.
- SAE environmental standards compliance.
Check our case studies to see some of the automotive devices we've developed